Saturday, November 7, 2009

Strawberry Camping

One day I decided I wanted to go camping and fishing at Strawberry Reservoir that is about an hour out of Roosevelt. My dad's family use to go there a lot so I thought, lets get us all together and camp and fish. We had a blast! My grandma and grandpa came and the Leavitts, dad's sister Jolene, Rick, David, Trevor and Wendy. Dad's brother Bob, Tami, and Preston. Our family dad, Deanne, Jenna, me, Colton, Bailey and Rachel Bay's girlfriend. Were hoping it will be a family tradition. We fished every morning and night, relaxed, played some games, roasted much in the fire and went shooting.
The Leavitts cooking us breakfast for us all
We played ultimate crouqet as we called it. We set it up in the sage brush and weeds and had a different direction than normal. It was intense especially since we are all so competitive with each other. Jenna, sister, and david, cousin, here in this picture with me.
This wasnt from this trip but I liked it of my grandma and grandpa williams. We didnt get a lot of pictures of them from the trip.
Bay and his dog Cooper again. We just caught him holding him like this. He is a little big for this now but that doesnt stop bailey. Cooper stayed in the trailer with me colton jenna deanne and dad because grandpa wouldnt let him stay with bailey in his camper. Well cooper got a little sick so he threw up on jennas bed the first night twice and once the next night. he was very perky after that though.
Bailey was very excited about this fish he caught. He kicked the fishes butt as he put it when he pulled it out.
The mighty hunter Colton shooting his 22.
Here's the family. Bailey, Rachel, Colton, Me, Deanne, Jenna and Dad
Me and Jen waiting to knock down some cans. The boys were up on the hill setting them up.
We had a lot of guns and a lot of excited to boys to shoot them, and a few of us girls.
The audience sitting back behind where it was much safer.
Dad separated himself from the rest of us for a bit. He is very determined to catch a fish.
He was so determined he took off without all of us one morning and caught this fish. Biggest one caught on the trip. It was actually an illegal size so he brought it home and fillet it quickly.
My two fish I caught that day. They were small compared to some of the others but good enough.
Trevor my cousin, caught this big one but too small had to give it back to the lake
We went out a little later one night and it got cold so my dad built a fire to keep us warm. A storm was rolling in so we had to get out of there quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment