Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Boulder 2010

Always have to post about our Boulder trip. One of the best parts of summer is going to the Church Family house in Boulder Utah. We had a lot of fun this trip. We always have someone new with us it seems. This year was Stef and Ashlee. This is our traditional porch picture at the end of the trip but good group shot so it will begin the pictures.

Of course we had to hit up some fishing and boy did we fish. We came home with about 20 fish between all of us. We love to fish in Boulder.
That was my biggest fish. It was freaking out on the line but held still for the shot.
Cooper patrolled the pond for us through the whole fish trip. Had to be a part of everyone's groups.
While there we had to scrap the paint off the house to get it ready for my aunt Emily's family to paint the next weekend. It took us most the day on Friday but got it all done. The house definitely needed it.


The group before we went on our hike to the upper falls where we go every year. Maybe next year we can try to switch it up.
Trevor and Stefanie jumping in the freezing cold water. I passed on the water it is too cold for me. I like the hike though.
We all lined up on the edge of the canyon cliff. It is about a 100 foot cliff about the falls. We stay up above the actual falls to jump in.

I was put in charge of dinner Friday night. We got everyone involved in parts to make our navajo tacos. So yummy! I'm cookin up the scones to each the tacos on.



1 comment:

  1. I have your blog on my blog roll...I saw your name come up and got excited :) Love the updates!

    I really love your family too! You guys are so fun!

    ReplyDelete